My Traffic Jacker 2.0 Testimonial



Hi guys, thanks for putting in the time to see my My Traffic Jacker 2.0 Review. This My Traffic Jacker 2.0 review will happen in three parts. I reveal you my customized bonuses I'm offering away and then look at the claims made on thesales page. I will complete this My Traffic Jacker 2.0 review by offering you a demonstration of the My Traffic Jacker 2.0 members area to reveal you precisely how whatever works and help you make the best choice.


To begin I need to tell you that I really bought My Traffic Jacker 1.0 in 2015 and I currently use this app as part of my list building technique. The original app would browse both Wikipedia and Youtube to discover what are called 'dead' or broken links. These '{broken links' are in fact domains that individuals had put inside either youtube videos or Wikipedia short articles.
What occurs is that many individuals forget to renew the domain, and you can then purchase these domains really cheap and point them to a landing page or an affiliate deal and effectively 'steal' all of the traffic going to that link.


If someone has the domain names state ... ryhan.com on a youtube video or Wikipedia pages that gets state 5000 views per day, you could purchase that domain name and get all of that traffic. The issue is to discover these 'dead' links. This is nearly impossible without an app or software application. That's where My Traffic Jacker does it's magic. It will search all of the domain that have these dead links and present them according to the highest views, rankings and traffic that these links get.
Now My Traffic Jacker 2.0 has actually expanded the possibilities by consisting of links from BBC News site and Quora in addition to Youtube and Wikipedia. This is terrific news since both of these websites have a ton of authority on google and it you can get tons of traffic from these links. Well that's really my My Traffic Jacker Review in a nutshell.

Make certain to enjoy my video and see the demo.


Comments